hombros - iPod Touch

iTouch alternative managers without iTunes

Monday, October 18, 2010

Life inspired by Audrey: Dennis Parrett....he really is the person for this job.

Life inspired by Audrey: Dennis Parrett....he really is the person for this job.
at 5:36 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: campaign 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Lost in Potty Land.
    I want to apologize for my long absence from the blogging world.  I've been lost deep in the recesses of Potty Training Land.  God, is t...
  • Save Money, Live Better, I'm Trying!!
    Maybe I'm being over-ambitious. Maybe I'm taking on too many resolutions at once. I've vowed to myself to slim down and get ba...
  • Minnie Mouse Highchair
    I'm sad.  This is the last of the "Avery's Minnie Mouse Birthday Bash" tutorials I'll be posting.  I hope if you'r...
  • Winamp compatible with iPhone
    Apparently the ml_ipod plug-in is meant to ensure the compatibility of Winamp with iPhone and iPod Touch, though, so far, my iPhone was not...
  • State of the art technology made simple to use
    Please click on the images to see an enlarged view of the illustrations.  Via the Table Connect App you can gain complete control over your ...
  • iTunes alternative - CopyTrans Manager - iOS 4.3.1 compatibility
    For nearly two years now I'm a regular user of the free iTunes alternative - CopyTrans Manager. I even decided not to upgrade to iOS 4.3...
  • Long Hair Do Care.
    I got my hair cut today.  Actually, I got my hair chopped off today. I wanted something different.  It's been 3 years since I've had...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (62)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2012 (107)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • I have a super mommy.
      • Follow us on Twitter & Facebook ...
      • State of the art technology made simple to use
      • First mock-ups of the final table!
      • Life inspired by Audrey: Dennis Parrett....he real...
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.