Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blocked at Every Angle

I've had massive writer's block you guys.  Nothing to post about...period.

I want to talk about ideas that I have to remodel or refresh our house....but that requires money to do so....so no renovations.

I want to talk about new crafting ideas I've had.....except I haven't had any.

I want to talk about new paintings that I've completed....except I have a bunch started, but nothing completely done.

I want to talk about my plans for weight loss....except I haven't lost any weight.

I want to talk about my plans to organize our basement and turn it into my own haven for crafting and painting...except any time I think about it, it makes me completely exhausted, so I continue to paint from our kitchen table.

I want to talk about a lot of very exciting things that are coming up soon (can we say Color Run?  Aruba vacation?  Kids Consignment Sale where I lose my mind and spend wayyyy too much money?)......but I can't....because they haven't happened yet.

Writer's block stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment