Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Back, Back, Back...Back Again.....

I  have exciting news!  Well, I hope it's exciting to you too, because I'm pretty thrilled about it....anyways.....
Starting April 1st (sounds like forever away, but is only 3 short weeks!), I'm bringing my Rustic Elegance business back!  Hand painted signs, canvases, whatever your little heart desires.  Everything I painted before was painted by hand.  Now, I have a Silhouette Cameo machine to hopefully assist me and make the handwriting look more "precise" or "finished."  Of course, if you want a hand painted sign, I will gladly do that for you!  Here's a flashback at some of my previous projects:

Wooden signs: 



Canvas sets: 



Individual canvases: 



Fingerprint guest book tree (before and after):



If you're interested in prices or getting your own piece, let me know.  Can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment